Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cupcakes

I am obsessed with cupcakes because I have been working on a cupcake theme birthday for Adyson! So until next week here are my fun cupcake finds on esty. One is really weird! You will know what I mean when you see it.

5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Why the heck would they put somthing as sweet as cupcakes on something like that? haha!

SueAnn said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe they even make something so weird!!! Amazing what people can come up with!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

OMG! That IS weird... got your msg today, a check is fine. Let me know if you need anything else. I'm gonna send out her gift this week so it gets there in time.

Love you all!
-Kris

Macy Perrone said...

you said it...very weird! i don't even want to imagine the thought process that brought that to pass! i'll never look at cupcakes the same!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.