Yeah, so I was putting together the grill we had gotten Derek for his birthday while Aaliyah was playing in the garage with me. I was explaining to her that we would put hot sand in it when we would use it for cooking. And to be very careful when she is around the grill so that she didn't get burned. Well Daddy came home from work and we were all sitting down at dinner and she said, "Mommy I won't tell Daddy about the grill." So much for being a surprise birthday gift this Sunday...Oh,well. Got to love it.
We didn't show him what it looks like yet. So we will post some pictures later.
5 comments:
That is too funny-- that sounds like something Brynly would do! Is his birthday Sunday? I couldn't remember if his and Trents were the same day or a day apart. Trents is on Monday, and I am not telling Bryn what the present is for this exact reason!!!
She is toooooo much! Happy Birthday Derek! Nate and I are really sorry we couldn't make the party, hope it went smashingly!
I laughed so hard! what a funny little girl! Happy birthday Derek!
Awww... Isn't she the sweetest!! Ok, how old will he be?! I never knew when his b-day was, so I suppose I need to get that on my calendar and mail the boy a card!!
kids are so so funny! I love those little moments though...its crazy how fast time flies, I cant believe how biga aalyiah is! I didnt know you guys had another girl! What a cute family you guys are, I am so glad you found my blog, i am excited to keep up with you and your family Jen-miss you!
Post a Comment