
We finally took down our Christmas decorations this week...took us long enough, right? I have replaced the Christmas with Valentines decor. I love all the bright colors that come with this Holiday. Here is a picture of my beloved antique bakers rack that I got from Smithville, TX... where the movie Hope Floats was filmed. Derek's parents found it for me while they took a day tour of Smithville last year. Hope Floats is one of my all time favorite movies...just watched half of it tonight. If you have not seen it, then stop reading this and go rent it now. The bakers rack is a great memento to the movie and a great place to redecorate each Holiday. I absolutely love it!
2 comments:
You've always had an eye for decor! Want to come to my house? You are TOTALLy invited!
Yeah! I love V-Day too!! I've had it all decorated around here since the 7th of Jan!! I'm slighty obsessed with decorating for holidays!
Post a Comment