4 months ago our life went on a roller-coaster ride. Since then we have considered jobs in Denver, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and here in Houston. Well, tonight we received an offer that we cannot refuse...so Houston was and is going to be home for The Brown Family. Thank you to everyone for your support and understanding during this time in our lives.
9 comments:
I am so happy for you guys! It is so nice to put your mind at ease and focus on one thing!
yeah! you're staying--i'm excited in a purely selfish way!!!
Congrats guys - very happy!! Now you can come to NY and visit
love the simpsons photo
Congratulations... when can we visit?! I love you and miss you!!
Well, though I'm sad to hear you aren't coming back to Utah, I'm excited for you!! Maybe one day we'll come visit you in Texas.... love ya!
I must admit, i was routin for slc!!! But I know you love it there so i'm happy for you both! (cute photo)
We are glad you are staying here in the Lone Star State and that we can now check up on your blog!
That is awesome guys, congrats. I hope I get back soon so we can finally start some hanging out!
Post a Comment