These pictures were taken after we had been cleaning for a bit. Needless to say, we had a mess on our hands. Mommy and Addy were at the grocery store and we had to work fast to recover from the disaster. Christmas smoothie was everywhere...everywhere I tell you. That is why we don't eat or drink in the living room, right Mommy?
Friday, November 23, 2007
Christmas Smoothie
The other day I made fruit smoothies as a sidekick to our dinner. It was such a hit that I decided to make them again the following night. This time I asked Aaliyah if she wanted to help Daddy fix Christmas smoothies, oh but of course that took no convincing. The first batch was green (food coloring) and b/c we were out of red I was informed that Santa would be okay with another set of green Christmas smoothies. The first smoothie off the magic bullet was Aaliyah's. She sipped away and I started goofing around with her as if I was going to chase her. That invited a yelling and running reaction. So, (lips smack) the chase began...it ended rather abruptly.


These pictures were taken after we had been cleaning for a bit. Needless to say, we had a mess on our hands. Mommy and Addy were at the grocery store and we had to work fast to recover from the disaster. Christmas smoothie was everywhere...everywhere I tell you. That is why we don't eat or drink in the living room, right Mommy?
These pictures were taken after we had been cleaning for a bit. Needless to say, we had a mess on our hands. Mommy and Addy were at the grocery store and we had to work fast to recover from the disaster. Christmas smoothie was everywhere...everywhere I tell you. That is why we don't eat or drink in the living room, right Mommy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
nate showed me your blog, i love all the pictures! looks like you are doing good, can't wait to see you guys again!!
haha! I love messes like that! cute idea though- the smoothies! Can you believe it's time for this Holiday smoothies?
Oh boy... That is so cute that you came up with the Christmas Smoothie idea! I've had that happen to me before, as well. It's funny and horrible at the same time! Hope you had fun cleaning it up!
I am laughing so hard I think I am going to pee. Sounds like a mess and I love your detais! I feel like I was there!!
Too funny and I bet they were super yummy! I can't believe how fast kids grow...it's a crime!
Post a Comment