Sorry, friends and family for not having any time to blog lately !!! I'm feeling disconnected to the blogging world so I better get on it...
Important pOints for the MoNth of ApRiL:
* Derek turned 32, Addy turned 3, and Mommy turned 28!
*I was the room parent for Aaliyah's Kindergarten class room. So...I was very busy putting together our class( Tailgaters) auction basket, teacher luncheon details, and planning the last day of school party in May.
*My grandmother passed away. I currently don't have any living grandparents on this earth any more...sad to think of it in that way.
* Photo Shoot - Natalie's Senior Pictures
* Derek gets a new Job!!
* I get my first SLR Camera
* Averi turns 6 Months
Important points for the Month of May:
*My Grandmother's funeral. This is the letter that I had my Dad read at her funeral because I wasn't able to make it.
Dear Grandma,
I'm so grateful to have had you in my life. You taught me and exposed me to so many wonderful things. You introduced me to Shirley temple, taught me the importance of first impressions and always looking your best. You awakened me to the simple beauty of the 1950's era, to the art of photography, and most importantly to the honor my parents and dedicate myself to being a better mom to my children. The list goes on...
Thank you for your singing,dancing, nature walks, strolls on the beach, road trips and stopping at rest areas to have a packed lunch, and always greeting us at the door with your warm smile and a big hug. Thank you for my endless supply of cinnamon toast. Thank you for loving me, thank you for teaching me to love our environment and inspiring me with everything that you touched. Thank you for taking care of me and for influencing my life for the good. I feel so blessed and honored to have had you As my grandmother. Not a day will go by that i will not be thinking of you.
I love you and I will miss you dearly!
Your Loving Granddaughter,
Jenny
*Derek Travels to Bejing, X'ian, Tianjin and elsewhere in China for his EMBA program at U of H
*My Mom comes in for a wonderful visit and helps me with the girls while Derek was overseas.
* Addy finishes her mother's day out for the year
* Aaliyah is officially done with Kindergarten and we have a wonderful school party!
* Photo shoot - Pace Family
* Averi Turns 7 MonthS
ImpOrtanT pOints fOr the mOnth of JuNe:
* Photo shoot - Engagements for LaLover
* Aaliyah turns 7 years old!! ( Wizard Of Oz Pool Party)
* Averi Turns 8 MonThs
Important points for the Month of July:
* Swimming Lessons
* Play Dates
* Family fun
* Many Rainy Day craft times
* Summer Camps
* Library
* Clothes and shoe shopping for back to school
* Averi Turns 9 MontHs
PicTuRes to follOw soOn....
2 comments:
Wow, you have been busy! Sorry to hear about your grandmother. After reading your letter, I can definitely tell she's helped shape your life.
Sooo glad you guys are still alive! I get worried when people stop blogging! Thanks again for the cute package! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment