We took a MUCH needed opportunity to get out of town for a couple of days. Our trip to Fredricksburg, TX (fantastic small town with a great main strip, shops and places to eat) and Enchanted Rock. The distance and Averi's first time at a hotel made us a little tense, but the whole gang did great! Derek used to camp at E-Rock with his family and Scout Troop, so he enjoyed being back and helping all of us make it up "the big rock", as Aaliyah and Addy called it.
Some random shots from the iPhone as we hiked as a fam:
Fun! Sometimes you just need a little weekend outing. It was so fun seeing you guys a couple of weeks ago. I hope Derek likes his new job. We're really excited for him!
6 comments:
Very cool. I've always heard about Enchanted Rock. Did yall stay at that B&B?
Fun! Sometimes you just need a little weekend outing. It was so fun seeing you guys a couple of weeks ago. I hope Derek likes his new job. We're really excited for him!
that is a great place to visit - looks like y'all had fun!
Cute family. That is a big rock!
Looks like a fun day! Hey I heard Derek has a new job. I'll call you this week when I have some down time.
NME
Looks like you guys had a blast!I'm glad Averi did well with her first night in a hotel.
Post a Comment