Friday, September 4, 2009

The naMe AveRi

Derek and I kept going back and forth with the names Alivia & Averi. Derek said to me one day that Alivia sounded too much like Aaliyah's name!! I started to think about it and it really does.

So here are the reasons we picked the name Averi. It didn't sound like Aaliyah's or Adyson's name, it started with the letter A, the name has a special meaning, the name flows with her sisters names: Aaliyah, Adyson & Averi, and when I saw her in 3D yesterday I knew she was meant to be an Averi and not an Alivia.

Sorry Julia!! I didn't know that you had the name picked out for a girl!! You could still name her Avery if she's a girl and not spell it my unique way! LOL P.S. I hope that you get your princess.

3 comments:

Julia said...

lol! it's cool. i'm not worried about it, I find out on tuesday though!!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

I'm glad you cleared this up...

I thought it was a-VAR-ee

I LOVE Avari!!!! :)

Good choice... and what shall be her middle name?!

Lindsey said...

Just wanted to add that I love that name too. I especially love the creative spelling!