Thursday, September 3, 2009

AveRi - NeW NaMe ChanGE

Today I went in for an ultrasound and was told that we have a chunka monka on our hands!! At 33 weeks Averi is weighing in at 5 pounds and my Doctor is estimating her birth weight to be around 8 pounds. I hope for my sake that isn't true...I don't know if my body could handle a baby at that weight. Aaliyah and Adyson were only six - nine and six eleven. Time will tell.

Here's a sweet picture of Averi. I love these 3D pictures of her...check out those cheeks!



8 comments:

tiffany said...

LOVE the name Avari, and I LOVE those cheeks. i can't wait to see pics of her FOR real! I love that pic of you and Derek. I can just imagine you two laughing. Congrats on 8 years! ARe we that old? :-) love you!

Bexie Funk said...

so cute, caroline was 5lb 4 oz at 33 weeks. way to make a chubby baby!

Jalei & Lane said...

I like the name Avari too! Chubby babies are the cutest with all their rolls.

Stephanie Ewell said...

I cant believe u r so far along-yay!!Avari is a doll, and i LOVE tha name:)

Julia said...

um, excuse me that was my name! of course I don't know if it's a girl yet so we'll see. i like the way you spell it though!

NatalieHemingway said...

Don't worry. Those "estimates" are almost always wrong. Unfortunately for me, Grayson was estimated at 7 lbs. and came out 9lbs. Nice. Good Luck!

SueAnn said...

I love the name!! Those 3D ultrasounds are so cool!!

The Hickman Family said...

A love the name Avari! How did you come up with that? It's very unique too. Not too much longer to go. Congrats on 8 years! Gosh, I was thinking 5 seemed like a long time. Miss you guys and hope your doing well!