
Madagascar 2 has invaded our home. It is hillarious, especially Moto-Moto. Uncle Duss let us borrow his Apple TV and it had Madagascar 2 on it, little did we know that it would become an addiction. We loved it so much that we downloaded a couple of songs off of the soundtrack: one of which was Mot-Moto's theme song 'Big and Chunky'. The girls love to dance to it (see the video below). You might also catch a glimpse of what we in the Brown home are calling "Addy-2ude". Little Miss Addy is nearing her 2 year birthday and the early signs of the 'terrific 2's', pure sarcasm, are arriving. She can be a pill, look for the Addy-2ude face. You'll know it when you see it.
3 comments:
I love the dancing and better yet that face at the end...hilarious!!
Her squished up face is hilarious! I haven't seen any of the Madagascar movies, so we'll have to check them out.
Yep, I saw the Addy-2ude face!
Post a Comment