Tuesday, March 10, 2009

3rd TiMe's a ChaRm...

Baby number three is on it's way... and we can't be more excited!! We weren't planning...but it just happened to be the right time.

Derek, Addy & myself went to the doctor yesterday to confirm the pregnancy. I was measuring 7 1/2 weeks along putting my due date as October 23, 2009.

Will wait and see if we get a boy this time!!

19 comments:

Kate said...

OMG!!!! YAY!

We are so excited for you - how perfect. Congrats!!

NatalieHemingway said...

Wow, congrats guys!

Macy Perrone said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU! we'll be waiting on pins to see if derek will be a little less out numbered!!! keep us posted

Julia said...

Congrats!!

SueAnn said...

That is SO exciting!! We are only a week apart...and both hoping for boys for their daddy's! Congrats you guys!!

The Rowes said...

I already commented on Facebook, but I still wanted to congratulate you guys on your blog! I'm really excited for your family. Hopefully you will follow our trend and have 2 girls and a 1 boy.

Kinsey Pistorius said...

how exciting! for some reason, I thought this post was coming soon. Congrats - can't wait to follow along and see what y'all are having.

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Yippee!!!!

I'm so happy for you guys! Love you all so much!

tiffany said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for the updates!! Hooray! Good luck!!

The Prices said...

That's awesome! Hope you feel great.

Jalei & Lane said...

Holy crap! That is so exciting! You know I had a feeling you were on Sunday...not that you looked it at all, but I saw you had Saltines in your diaper bag & had a hunch! I never ate those until I got pregnant. Oh good, let's go baby shopping together!

Kim said...

we are thrilled about your new addition. awesome news. love you tons.

Brooke said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear what it is! :) Your little girls are so dang cute, i'm glad your adding another! :)

Stephanie Ewell said...

YAY!! Congrats cute Brown family! October is a great month too- if it is a boy yay- if another girl- luck you because you make the cutest girls ever!!

The Hickman Family said...

You already know I'm super excited for you guys. Jared says that he hopes Derek gets his boy!

The Larsen's said...

Congrats!!! I am soo happy for you!! I hope you get a boy this time too!!

Laura said...

That is great news! Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!

Julianne said...

How exciting! Three was so fun for me. Congratulations.

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

oh so so exciting. Congrats!