Friday, February 20, 2009

DaDdy's Day Off With tHe LaDies!

Our Day began with a picnic lunch on top of Uncle Duss's work parking garage!! What a great idea Daddy. The lunch menu was yummy Chick-Fil-A. Uncle Duss had lunch with us as well. We love you Uncle Duss...thanks for being the world to our girls!! They can't get enough of you.









For dessert we went to this new cupcake place in town called Crave Cupcakes. If you haven't been you must go!!! "It's so good...once it hits your lips."









Last but not least we had a nice family celebration for Mom's Birthday. Happy Birthday Mimi... We Love You!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I'm so going to this Crave place sometime this week!

Miller Family said...

I love all of the pictures! I am glad that you were able to spend time with Dereks family! How much fun! And it sounds so RELAXING, and STRESS FREE!!! Have a great day and hope you are doing well.