Friday, September 19, 2008

We HaVe pOweR!!!

Last night at our landlord called to let us know that the power was back on!!! We were so excited to hear the good news. Our electricity was not supposed to be turned on until next week so this came to us as a wonderful suprise! We had just decided that afternoon to leave Friday morning with or with out the power turning on...our prayers were answered. We feel so blessed to have our power back on.

We are so blessed to have such good friends who took us in for 5 days during our time of need. Thank you guys, we had a blast hanging out. You saved our lives.

2 comments:

SueAnn said...

You guys have been through quite an ordeal! I am interested to know all that is happened since the hurricane...I have been wondering about you guys. Glad all is well!!

tiffany said...

Gosh! I've been checking your blog every day for an update. I'm so glad to hear that things (might) be getting better! Best of luck! Keep updating!!