Aaliyah loves to draw, that's an understatement...she is obsessed with it. For her birthday we got her an easel and she is putting it to good use. Two of her recent drawings were movie characters, Wall-E and Eve and then she drew Batman and the Joker. She loved Wall-E and likes watching 'The Dark Knight' trailer b/c Daddy is counting down the days, hours and minutes before it comes out. Her memory is incredible-this was all drawn without any picture or article to use as a reference. Amazing!
3 comments:
hey jenny, it's julia dial- how are you?? your kids are so gorgeous... I'm glad I found your blog- check mine sometime!!
Julia,
I hope that you check this again! I can't find your blog! I need your blog address!
It was so good to hear from you.
Jenny
she is so cute! what a little artist she is! Such talent! Way to go Aaliyah!
Post a Comment