Monday, July 14, 2008

CAtCh Up TiMe

Well I've gotten a bit behind with pictures and wanted to post the ones I missed over Aaliyah's birthday weekend. Derek's parents came in town for her birthday and we had a blast while they were here. We tried out this fantastic mexican resturant called El Tiempo Cantina, took family pictures up at Rice University, Dustin-as always-made a tasty dinner and we had a fun time on Aaliyah's birthday going to the Houston Zoo, followed by swimming at the pool. It was a wonderful visit!


4 comments:

tiffany said...

I was just thinking about you guys and how I'm missing photos of the girls! Update... come on sister!!
love ya! congrats on being an aunt! You going to Detroit to see them?

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

OMG, you always have the most amazing pictures!!

I miss you SO much, cannot wait to see you in just a few weeks!!

Love the pic of Aaliyah's birthday party-she really does think she's a princess; the one of Addy in sunglasses-Adorable!; the one of you by yourself-you are stunning, mama!; and the one of Derek with each of the girls; AND the one of the boys with their mom.

OK... I really like them ALL. Haha.

Love you guys!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

great pics! we tried to take our family photos at Rice and eventually got kicked out - supposedly you have to pay a fee to do so... even though David is an alum! crazy...

Stephanie Ewell said...

awesomw picsjen! u r a great photographer:)miss u!!