ANnIVeRsaire sOIrEE iS FrEnch fOr BirtHday ParTy... EveRy ThiNg iS fAnCier iN FrEnch!
We are so excited to celebrate Aaliyah turning five! Especially mommy!!! I really enjoy planing her birthday parties! It's my way of showing her how much I love her.
6 comments:
Nyomi got that book for Christmas and it is her FAVORITE. How funny...that I was planning on having her birthday party as that theme too...I just found a whole bunch of stuff at TARGET...she had to get those fancy nancy red sparkly shoes...and walks all over the house in her tutu and those shoes. I'm gonna have to get your ideas so let me know what you think up!
I've never heard of that book, I'll have to check it out. It sounds fun.
What a cute idea. I have been wanting to buy that book! I am trying to think up a theme for Brynly's 4th birthday next month. I love the cupcake idea!
I can't wait to see photos of this shin-dig! You are amazing! Can i rent you to come back to Utah and plan my kid's parties?
Ha, I need that book! Jess will get a kick out of the name.
You know what, you got me on a cupcake kick. I have a wiltons cake decorating kit, so it has been a lot of fun to experiment.
I love that book! I bought it for my niece because she's such a diva. And of course she loved it!
Post a Comment