Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TurNeD 26tH- ApRiL 27Th

When I woke up on Sunday morning Derek and the girls had made me breakfast in bed... My favORitE,pancakes! Yummy.

That night Dee Dee,Popo and Dustin came over to celebrate my birthday. Derek made a wonderful shrimp and ramen dinner. (We had seen the recipe on Alton Brown from the Food Network.) After dinner we enjoyed vanilla ice cream cake and opened presents.

What a clam and lovely birthday! Thanks to every one for making me feel special.


5 comments:

tiffany said...

Happy Late birthday. I've been thinking about you all week! I'm sorry I missed calling you! You are darling! Happy happy birthday Jen! Love ya!

SueAnn said...

Happy Birthday Jen! What an amazing hubby you have, sounds like you had a great day!

Macy Perrone said...

happy happy birthday (even if i am late!) LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

Happy birthday! The breakfast in bed sounds great!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! what a lovely dinner and family time.