Sunday, April 27, 2008

HaWAiIaN PArTY

Yesterday we went to a HaWAiIaN themed corporate party. I had a wonderful time meeting everyone who works with Derek. It was nice to put faces with names. Some moments were like the Corporate Christmas Party episode of The Office (Season 2). Akward, comical and never dull especially when the fire-dancer caught the stage with some flames and then dropped his fire baton in the CEO's pool. Nice!



9 comments:

Hilarie said...

Cute pic guys! Hope you are doing well! And... "Happy Birthday Jenny!"

EVANS in the "D" said...

Happy Happy birthday. That's a really nice picture of the two of you. Can't wait for you to come out to MI.

Macy Perrone said...

georgous picture! i see you got leied...congrats!!!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

that's hilarious! WE LOVE THE OFFICE!

SueAnn said...

Cute picture of you guys!!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

So... what did you do for YOUR birthday?! Hope you got my little gift, not sure why it takes so insanely long to get things to Texas!!! Boo. Love you and hope you had a FABULOUS day!!

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! I wish our work would do something like this!

The Belka's said...

Jenny,

Hey its Janelle (Taylor) Belka. How are you? I found your blog off of Sara Sabey's. I miss those good old roomie times in Orem. Your family is so beautiful! If you are ever back in Utah we should get together!

Love ya!
Janelle

tiffany said...

...and still a cute couple! Love it!