We did the Easter egg hunt in our backyard. Right before Derek's parents left to go to the airport... I mean literally! Aaliyah ran all over the backyard searching for eggs. She was having the greatest time!! Addy was taking a nap so there was no competition and it's not like she understands anyway. Maybe next year that will all change. Daddy Derek making sure that there wasn't any lonely eggs left behind.
You take some really fun pictures. I am soooo jealous that you guys are wearing short sleeves! In fact, both Brynly and Emry have the same shirt Aaliyah is wearing, but they haven't been able to wear them yet because we still have snow!!! Did you guys buy the house you are living in or renting?
2 comments:
I've been anxiously waiting for a new Post! How cute! I love how excited Aalyiah was! She's so grown up!
You take some really fun pictures. I am soooo jealous that you guys are wearing short sleeves! In fact, both Brynly and Emry have the same shirt Aaliyah is wearing, but they haven't been able to wear them yet because we still have snow!!! Did you guys buy the house you are living in or renting?
Post a Comment