Her milestones this month are standing on her own two feet with complete balance, says night-night, throws objects, understands when we call her name and tell her uh-oh or no-no, gets into everything, gives kisses, loves to be tickled,sang to, and makes the funniest faces like in this picture!!
Happy 11 months Addy! We love you.
4 comments:
toooooo cute!
I already have her gift made!! :)
I can't wait to send it to you!
Also, I saw the cutest idea on TheNest.com... this girl took a whole bunch of pictures of her son, made them small, cropped the face only- then printed them. she attached two together front to back around toothpics and stuck them in the food items. So, random little boy heads floated around all the food. SOO cute. I'll send you the picture if you'd like.
Good luck with her party- sooo fun!!
could she be any cuter?? I just wish we lived closer to share all her fun accomplishments! love you guys!
I just love that face...she must get it from Derek!
Post a Comment