Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tagged By Hil

7 Facts You Might Not Know About Me...

1. I am a germ freak!!! Some times I can be pretty OCD about it... I can't stand a messy house, I carry sanitizer everywhere I go, I make my family sanitize their hands all the time, so much so that Aaliyah will say to me, "What did I touch?" I guess it's better than being dirty.
p.s. I do let my girls play outside and be kids.

2. I have moved 11 times in my life... Born in Germany then moved to the following Maryland,Texas, Korea, Indiana, California, Kansas, Michigan, Utah, Colorado, and finally back to Texas.

3. I went into labor with Aaliyah at 6 am and Adyson at 5:50 am and they were both born around the same time (11:47 am & 11:37 am respectively). Isn't that weird!!

4. I know how to speak at little Korean and I understand some words when my mom speaks in Tagalog.

5. I want to go back to school as soon as I can and finish my degree!! I really want to do that for myself.

6. I made my own rubber stamps. I drew out the design that I wanted and then had a place make them into a stamp for me. It is such a cool experience to see your creation come to life when the rubber stamp is made. I use the stamps to make cards and wrapping paper.

7. I had open heart surgery when I was 16 years old. I have fully recovered since then.


I tag Brooke, Kristin (sorry I tagged you again) Tiffany, & Macy

3 comments:

Brooke said...

wow, i can't believe how many places you have lived! i'll bet you have had some cool experiences and met some pretty cool people!

tiffany said...

Are the words in Tagalog when you were in trouble??!! haha! love ya!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

I actually knew most of those!! :) I feel so blessed to call you my friend and I thank you everyday for being such a great source of support for me!

Love you!!