Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weeknight Laffs

Tonight our little cuties each made us take a deep breath and laugh. Aaliyah decided that she was going to decorate the front room with her workbook pages. She likes to make crafts by cutting paper and making crowns and what not so we were not suspicious when she asked for tape. When we peeked around the corner this is what we found in the living room.




As for Addy, well she built up enough courage to climb a mountain. We turned our heads for a moment and she had made her move. Little stinker!

5 comments:

tiffany said...

I love the coloring pages... reminds me of jenny's bags on her bedroom wall in college... Jen- she's on the way to great decorating! what a little adult! I love Addy in the dishwasher- classic!

Macy Perrone said...

never a dull moment. i love it!

Serena said...

Your girls are the cutest!! We need to get together soon- we miss ya'll!

Jalei & Lane said...

Hey there, I added you to mine. Here's our address: www.jaleiandlane.blogspot.com

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

I can't believe how big and talented they are!! I miss so much by being so far away. I'm glad they keep you on your toes- just like you did to your parents! Haha.