Sunday, February 17, 2008

Movie & Gelato

On Friday Dustin watched the girls so that we could go on a much needed date. Derek took me to see the movie 'Definitely, Maybe'. Whatta great show!! Derek and I both really enjoyed it. We love the other movies that they've produced: 'Love Actually', 'Notting Hill', and Briget Jones Diary', so we had to see it. After the movie we went to a little place called Paclugo to get some gelato. It is so good!!! They have the tastiest and strangest flavors to choose from. I had three flavors: Wedding Cake, Chocolate Hazelnut, and a Berry Blended Sorbet and Derek got Apple Pie, Chocolate Sorbet, and Vanilla. If you haven't tried gelato you need to it's so delicious! Thanks for the lovely date my love. And thanks to Uncle Dustin for watching the girls.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yum!Yum!! Hello my sweets.. I have been so bogged down with work this is the most awful month - can't wait til it ends and of course, it had to be a leap year at that. BTW - what is Gelato????????????????????????????? do tell..
xxoo Aunt Kimmi