Friday, February 15, 2008

Bag Tagged

I was Bag Tagged the other day by my good friend Tiffany.

Here is what you need to do...

1. take a picture of your bag

2. show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!!!

3. "Bag Tag" at least five people


My bag is actually a diaper bag. I love this bag because of the color - red and because of all the pockets and room it has! I get so easily disorganized with my everyday life so it keeps me less stressed out when I need to find something.


Yeah....So there's a lot in my bag. Derek always gives me a hard time about how big and how heavy it is and asks why do we need to bring all that stuff!! Well it's just in case. I have everything from my wallet to Aaliyah's hair barette and everything else for Adyson. Extra set of clothes, nursing cover, etc.


I bag tag Cami,Kristin,Hilarie,Jolynn,and Jessi.

1 comment:

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

K... I'll do it, just give me a couple days!! Haha. Don't worry, I wont clean it out first. LOL!!