




On Sunday Adyson turned 9 months.
As each month goes by the feelings become more bitter sweet. I don't mind her mile-stones or her personality developing, the hardest part is watching her grow-up. I really enjoy being a mother the second time around because I don't have the first child jitters.
9 month mile-stones are pushing a stool or other toys while walking, holding her balance and standing for a couple of seconds, talking a lot more...Mama, Dada, baba, and ahh, and she waves hello and goodbye. Oh, and she also loves playing with her big sister Aaliyah.
3 comments:
Is she really that old?? My gosh! What beautiful girls! You know- it seems like only yesterday we were brand new to college and crazy little 18 year olds!! Love ya!
They are so darling and the pictures are beautiful! I totally want a camera like yours now! I have added it to my wish list!
So cute!!!
Post a Comment