Jen- those photos are so fun! There are some really great ones! You guys are getting good! Glad you had a good holiday!
How fun! Jen, I am so proud of you! You seem to be such an amazing mother and you definatley have a reason to be proud of those two!
Jenny - you are getting really good at photography - you'll have to come to NY and take pictures of the church sites...
Looks soo cold but soo fun! I love the snow! Do you get snow in texas where you are at ever?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jen- those photos are so fun! There are some really great ones! You guys are getting good! Glad you had a good holiday!
How fun! Jen, I am so proud of you! You seem to be such an amazing mother and you definatley have a reason to be proud of those two!
Jenny - you are getting really good at photography - you'll have to come to NY and take pictures of the church sites...
Looks soo cold but soo fun! I love the snow! Do you get snow in texas where you are at ever?
Post a Comment