Last week I returned to Utah for interviews and some time with my brother Duss. -Thank you babe for holding up the fort!- It was hard being away from the girls for 5 days and getting adjusted to 30 degree weather but...the snow was beautiful and it was nice falling asleep while gazing into Yao Ming's eyes (that is a life-size setup of Yao-HUGE! ) and listening to the crackling fire. Waking up to mountains was a forgotten treasure as well. Nevertheless, it did NOT take long to remember why the Valley is the Valley...yikes! It was great to hang out with my brother and see him in action at The Music School. We got to see a couple of flicks including the overhyped 'I Am Legend' on IMAX. The experience of seeing it on a gi-normous screen is incredible, but the best part of the flick was the trailer for the new Batman movie. I am already a nerd for it. We declined one job opportunity and got what ended up being a courtesy interview at the other, so no Utah and no California-at least for now. We would really like to be in Denver, but who knows.
Duss and I at The Music School
The Living Room
Trailer for the new Batman flick 'The Dark Knight'
1 comment:
You and Nate are soooooo alike. His favorite part of I Am Legend was also the Batman trailer!!!
Post a Comment