Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday Card 2007


We went digital this year on our Holiday cards. The picture was part of our Thanksgiving Day photo adventure. Wishing all of you the best during the Holiday Season and into the New Year!

6 comments:

tiffany said...

What an adorable family! Jen- you are hot! I love the girls dresses! and Derek.. what a handsome devil! You are a lucky guy too.. all these lovely ladies! Merry Christmas you guys!

Brooke said...

How stinkin cute! You are an adorable little fam and i miss you! Thank goodness for blogs!

Brooke said...

ps, where did you find these cute blog templates?

The Fraser's said...

love, love, love this photo ~ Merry Christmas!

Macy Perrone said...

I love it so much! Derek you are incredibly lucky to be surrounded by such beauty!!!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

LOVE the cards, Jen!! You guys are a beautiful family... You are so blessed with a wonderful hubby and two gorgeous little girls!!

I am blessed to have a best friend like you!! Love you!