
Derek had a lunch interview in Denver friday morning. My Mother-In-Law, Aaliyah, Adyson, and I went with him and were starving before we dropped him off. We found a tucked away restaurant called Crepes n Crepes. It is located in the Cherry Creek North shopping village off of Third Ave. As you can tell by the restaurant's name...we ordered Crepes. I had a stuffed Spinach and Feta Cheese Crepe. Mom also had one but she added sautéed tomatoes to hers. Aaliyah wanted a very simple Crepe, just sharp cheddar.

The entrees were delicious but the best part of all was when they brought the Dessert Crepe out...WOW!!! Okay, let me say that again...WOW!!! Chocolate Nutella, Strawberries, Almonds, Machadamine nuts and to finish it off they drizzelled chocolate sauce and powdered sugar on top...WOW!!! Truly unforgettable. This is not the last time we partake of Crepes n Crepes.
2 comments:
YUM! That sounds so good! I wish we had a place like that here!
Nutella, OMG, I love Nutella. Yummy, I want to visit there in December. Not much longer and we will be there.
Aunt Kimi
Post a Comment