Monday, October 22, 2007

August 2007- Part 2



Whatta feeling! A little backyard shenanigans.



The girls and I went to Detroit to visit my family for a much needed vacation. Part of the trip was spent on the water at Houghton Lake where Aaliyah got to experience the beach, so to speak, for the first time. She was in heaven!



Aaliyah and I made a special message on the beach for Daddy Derek.



Ryan, the boy next door, and Aaliyah were inseperable during the visit to the lake. She wanted to spend every waking minute with him.



Addy and I enjoying the time on the water. I especially love the jet skis...it was my first time and I absolutely loved it! Good times, good times.



Uncle Jon and Addy hanging out in Detroit.



Dinner time with the Miller boys (My dad, Jon & Steve).

1 comment:

tiffany said...

jonny is so big! I especially love the photo of Aalyiah with her arms stretched at the beach. super cool!