i love it.great work. gorgeous family. love you all. big hugs.
This is such a great idea. Something you can keep always. I didn't know it all happened so fast!
That is amazing! what a great documentation. She's beautiful. Jen looks great as always! Congrats congrats! i can't wait to see more!
WOW! I thought that my Brooklyn coming in an hour after arriving at the hospital was fast...you win!
Congratulations!!! What a story! And she is beautiful! So happy for your sweet family.
Talk about fast! We've been thinking about you guys and I'm going to call soon - I promise! Hope you're doing well.
What a great recap Derek. I love it. I can't believe she came so quick! She is so darling!Congrats you guys. :)
Seriously incredible! she's such a cutie!
Hi Jen,I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address. We wanted to take out our last name from the address. If you want to view our blog please go to http://bcfamilymemories.blogspot.com/. Thanks,Christina
Love the narrative... and love all the pics. I'm sure after that quick delivery she is ready to do it again, no?! Haha.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
i love it.
great work. gorgeous family. love you all. big hugs.
This is such a great idea. Something you can keep always. I didn't know it all happened so fast!
That is amazing! what a great documentation. She's beautiful. Jen looks great as always! Congrats congrats! i can't wait to see more!
WOW! I thought that my Brooklyn coming in an hour after arriving at the hospital was fast...you win!
Congratulations!!! What a story! And she is beautiful! So happy for your sweet family.
Talk about fast! We've been thinking about you guys and I'm going to call soon - I promise! Hope you're doing well.
What a great recap Derek. I love it. I can't believe she came so quick! She is so darling!
Congrats you guys. :)
Seriously incredible! she's such a cutie!
Hi Jen,
I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address. We wanted to take out our last name from the address. If you want to view our blog please go to http://bcfamilymemories.blogspot.com/.
Thanks,
Christina
Love the narrative... and love all the pics. I'm sure after that quick delivery she is ready to do it again, no?! Haha.
Post a Comment