Our miracle has arrived! She came to us yesterady at 3:15 am! Averi weighed in at 7lbs 14 oz. and measure 18 inches. She is beautiful, chunky, and has a full head of black hair. We are so excited to welcome her to our family.
Oh Jenny she is beautiful! Her hair is gorgeous! I hope you're recovering well and I can't wait to hear all about the birth story. I'll give you a call some time next week, I don't want to bombard you right after you've given birth!
Congratulations! Averi is beautiful. I can't wait to hear your labor story. :) Derek wrote on Facebook that your labor was only like an hour. Lucky! We are planning on bringing dinner over on Friday around 5 pm. Let me know if I can watch the girls or do anything else for you guys. Congrats again!
Oh Jenny congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. So so precious. I love the picture of you and Averi in B&W! I'm happy she came a little early for you. :) Love ya.
She's a doll just like her mommy and sisters. Love to all FIVE of you!! I hope that we are find time to chat soon... I know Jon is visiting, so I will call soon when I know he's gone, I don't want to interupt your short time with him!!
18 comments:
Congrats guys!!! We are so excited for you!
Congrats! She's a beauty!
She is beautiful!!! congrats to your adorable little family! I am so glad everything went well and jenny and averi are doing good!
what a cutie! congratulations!
Congratulations! She is adorable. I love all that hair. Too cute! :)
Look at all that hair! She is so precious.
Oh Jenny she is beautiful! Her hair is gorgeous! I hope you're recovering well and I can't wait to hear all about the birth story. I'll give you a call some time next week, I don't want to bombard you right after you've given birth!
Congratulations! Averi is beautiful. I can't wait to hear your labor story. :) Derek wrote on Facebook that your labor was only like an hour. Lucky! We are planning on bringing dinner over on Friday around 5 pm. Let me know if I can watch the girls or do anything else for you guys. Congrats again!
Beautiful!!!!!!!! Love the hair- the name:) Congrats Browns!
Oh Jenny congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. So so precious. I love the picture of you and Averi in B&W! I'm happy she came a little early for you. :) Love ya.
NME
Congrats Brown family! She's an angel!
Congratulations!!! I LOVE all the hair! Having a baby with lots of hair is so fun! :) She is precious!
Congratulations! She is darling and they girls look totally smitten with her. So cute!
Congratulations Jenny! What a sweet family you have. Get some good rest!
so cute and precious! that's one beautiful family!
congrats on your sweet little girl.
She's a doll just like her mommy and sisters. Love to all FIVE of you!! I hope that we are find time to chat soon... I know Jon is visiting, so I will call soon when I know he's gone, I don't want to interupt your short time with him!!
Love you!
I love the picture of you holding Averi - she is so precious!
Post a Comment