Cute girls! Lexie is reminding me of Addy more and more everyday. She even has a crinkly face she makes like Addy's, but not quite as dramatic! Miss you guys!
Cute girlies, and a very accommodating uncle! It was nice to talk to you the other night. I ran into your mom at Thai Orchid the other night.
so cute! I love them!!
I love that picture of the girls running up the hill! It's so cute!
I cannot believe how big they are... I miss them and you so much!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute girls! Lexie is reminding me of Addy more and more everyday. She even has a crinkly face she makes like Addy's, but not quite as dramatic! Miss you guys!
Cute girlies, and a very accommodating uncle! It was nice to talk to you the other night. I ran into your mom at Thai Orchid the other night.
so cute! I love them!!
I love that picture of the girls running up the hill! It's so cute!
I cannot believe how big they are... I miss them and you so much!
Post a Comment