Monday, August 24, 2009

HappY First Day Of SchOol To DaddY & AaliyaH

Addy & Mommy miss you both and we hope that you have a wonderful day!!

Aaliyah is going to Kindergarten this year! She tested and qualified to be in the Magnet Fine Arts Program (basically the Honors courses) and we are so proud of her. Derek will be attending school at the C. T. Bauer School to get his Executive MBA in May 2011.






Addy & Mommy right before going to lunch and making a costco run.


Picking up Aaliyah at 2:45p.m. and being a little emotional about it! Derek dropped her off in the morning so it really didn't hit me until then. Addy and I missed our Princess Aaliyah!





7 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Did I know Derek was going back to school? Good for him!

journalist16 said...

So is Aaliyah in first grade? She is so cute. I bet you miss her while she is gone. I know I would miss Jessica. Derek is back in school? Thats great. What is he going back for? Man I miss you! Hope all is well, I am way excited to hear about your little peanut's arrival.

The Hickman Family said...

I bet Aaliyah loves being in school all day. She's such a social butterfly, I'm sure she'll do great! I can feel your pain already with having Derek back in school. It's worth it though and the time will fly by! Good luck!

Miller Family said...

Congratulations! She looks so cute...and soooo pink! I hope that she had a good day.....
How is mamma these days?

tiffany said...

she can't be that old! My goodness! Congrats to derek too Good luck!!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Soooo cute!!!!

Bexie Funk said...

that would be great if you have an extra. we have a different provider but as long as it uses sim card i'm told it will work. let me know on my blog when i can check it out! thank you SO much!
carrie