Tuesday, August 18, 2009

30 WeeKs & ouR FamiLy PictuRE...

Over the weekend we had a wonderful family trip with Derek's parents and brother Dustin to Bastrop, Austin,& San Marcos,TX. What a fun four day vacation before school starts on Monday!! This is our family picture that was taken in Austin during our stay. You can also see how big I'm getting at 30 weeks...8 to 9 weeks couldn't come any sooner,especially in this heat!! More pictures to come.

6 comments:

Macy Perrone said...

just saw this pic on FACEBOOK. you all look so good! ...and i've been meaning to tell you that I ADORE YOUR OWLS....so super cute!!!

The Prices said...

Gorgeous as always! Just looks like you swallowed a basketball :)

The Hickman Family said...

You look so cute! I love the name Alivia. It's not too late to change it to Amanda though!

Jalei & Lane said...

Yall are the cutest family ever. And I see you decided on the name Alivia...love it!

Julianne said...

I'm sorry it is so hot. Feel free to come swim and cool off anytime!

Hilarie said...

you guys look darling! :)