Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Addy is 2!!!



Theme: Julius the monkey. Addy loves monkeys so we had to give her a Monka themed party. Here's our little Monka on the day of her party. ( Monka is how Addy says monkey.)



Activites at the party: Tracing our bodies and coloring them in with crayons, Painting pictures, coloring on the garage floor with side walk chalk, playing with balloons, and writing or drawing their names on a water bottle. Derek cleaned out the garage and set up all the activities for Addy's party!! Thanks Daddy!







Food: 4 different cold pasta salads,fruit salad, spinach dip with crescents, peanut butter and jelly's, Monka cake and cupcakes! So yummy!!



I made Addy her very own Monka cake! She loved it...and kept saying monka,monka. When they love their cake...it makes all the time spent... worth it!



Addy opening her presents with her friends Aaliyah and Katy!



Happy Birthday Addy. We love you our little Monka!

6 comments:

SueAnn said...

You always have such cute ideas! I love the cake and all the decor! Happy Birthday Addy!

Jalei & Lane said...

What cute ideas! April is the month for birthdays!

Christina Bassi said...

Adorable party. I can't believe you made that cake. Too cute. Happy 2nd Birthday, Addy!

tiffany said...

happy birthday addy! Wow time flies! what a cute cake Jen! good job! Fun party idea!! Happy late birthday to Derek too!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Precious!!!

I'm so sorry her card is late. I feel so bad... I had one made, but didn't like it, so I had to make another one. Then it sat on my desk for days. I'm such a slacker and bad best friend.

I'm glad she had fun... you're an awesome party planner. Too cute.

Love you 5!! ;)

The Hickman Family said...

Cute pics! Katy had so much fun and loves the water bottle she got to decorate. She's been drinking out of it every day this week! Addy is such a cutie!