Saturday, February 28, 2009

DoN't CuT mY bAnGs

Yeah, well we have been growing Aaliyah's bangs out so she could wear the angled bob with longer bangs - but that changed after her haircut yesterday. Aren't you supposed to ask the parent if they want the kid's bangs trimmed? Ahhhhh! Should've known better, we'll be back at Little Lords and Ladies next time: you get what you pay for.





We got the angled bob, but her bangs are gone. Another 3 months of growth, here we come.

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I want to see it all fixed. I'm sure it still looks cute!

Kate said...

Ahhh, another reason I quit working at what I believe is written on her cape... Great Clips? :) She's adorable, regardless of her hair... big kisses from Mrs Shell.

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

oh that's so frustrating when I was little like 8 I competed in gymnastics and we'd curl our bangs for competitions and to this day it makes me mad to think of the idiot hair dresser who said to me "little girls shouldn't have bangs" and cut my bangs off at the scalp didn't ask my mom or anything, I feel for her.