Sunday, December 14, 2008

SiCk SwEeThEaRtS

Germaphobe
Any person who is obsessed with cleanliness and defeating bacteria. These individuals will turn on faucets with their elbows and hand sanitize on an hourly basis.

Germaphobe...that is me in a nutshell! Somehow (though our theory remains with the bacteria infested nursery toys at church), Addy caught a staph infection this week. It flared up on Tuesday and we initially thought it was chicken pox. After a Dr.'s visit on Wednesday we found out the it was a staph infection. Too bad the snow came that night or the girls could've enjoyed it more. Nonetheless, both the girls have also gotten colds with the crazy temperatures here...snow on Wednesday and Sun bathing on Saturday.



Yesterday, we made Christmas cards for the wounded troops and you can see where some of the stickers went. The girls love drawing and coloring (actually they are both fantastically obsessed with art-I love seeing their inner Picasso come alive, their imaginations are incredible).

If you would also like to write to Wounded Troops write to:

Holiday Mail for Heroes
PO Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456









Last night we rented Horton Hears A Who! (cute show by the way). They loved it and continued playing together - it is the most precious thing to watch them build a friendship and take care of each other. Aaliyah made Addy a bed so she could sleep in her room. Too cute!

6 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That is the cutest thing! Is Addy's bed a box?? haha.

Miller Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miller Family said...

I am going to eat them up! I love the pics....especially the bed on the floor. I hope Addyson is feeling better soon!!!!! Poor girl

Serena said...

Poor little Addy! I hope she is feeling better. What a great idea to make cards for the troops. Let's get together soon!

The Clark Family said...

I know what you mean about how much the kids have grown up. It's crazy! It seems so long ago that you guys lived here in Utah and we were pregnant with the girls! Time passes SO quickly!

I love this blogging stuff, too! It's awesome to be able to stay in touch with people we don't get to see very often.

It appears that you are a wonderful photographer! :-) I can't say that I've honed in on such a talent, so I'm slightly jealous!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Awwww. Feel better soon, babies!!

I love to watch them grow, Jen. They are just precious!!