I noticed you have 5 stockings up. Are you keeping something from us?
I LOVE Christmas...and I love all your pictures!
Yay for Christmas! As always, your house looks beautiful!
Everything looks so cute! I love it! :)
No baby number 3! We originally had the Santa stocking for Addy but thought it wasn't girly enough. So the Santa will be for the next little Brown that comes along. Whenever that will be... maybe in a year.
i love seeing all you have up around your house! How fun! You are such a little decorator! I love it!
Soooo CUTE!!! I guess maybe I should post some pics of our decor too. I love this time of year with the house all decked out! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I noticed you have 5 stockings up. Are you keeping something from us?
I LOVE Christmas...and I love all your pictures!
Yay for Christmas! As always, your house looks beautiful!
Everything looks so cute! I love it! :)
No baby number 3! We originally had the Santa stocking for Addy but thought it wasn't girly enough. So the Santa will be for the next little Brown that comes along. Whenever that will be... maybe in a year.
i love seeing all you have up around your house! How fun! You are such a little decorator! I love it!
Soooo CUTE!!! I guess maybe I should post some pics of our decor too. I love this time of year with the house all decked out! :)
Post a Comment