Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BuSy...BUsY...BUsy

Sorry we've gotten a bit behind!!! Life has been extremely busy for us and we haven't made an effort to post. Here is a couple of pictures... to see what's been going on behind the scenes.

ZoO





Playing in the Backyard



Playing Dress-up



Eating Ice Cream



Going to the Dentist- Aaliyah using her imagination after we went to the Dentist and creating ( all by her self ) a Crest Super Hero.





Photo-shoot - photo-Jenique & Project Group

School Carnival

5 comments:

The Rowes said...

Great photos! Your girls are so beautiful!

tiffany said...

I'm so glad to see a post! the girls are getting so big, such beautiful little ladies!! PS love the photo blog! You are getting so good! I wish we lived closer... love ya!!

SueAnn said...

Hi! It has been a while! I LOVE the crest super hero, that is so dang cute!!

Miller Family said...

Hello! I love the pictures...especially Aalyiah with the crest outfit! A girl after Auntie Jessi's heart...

Jalei & Lane said...

I love the dress up pictures!