Thursday, August 7, 2008

Visit to Motown and Farewell in Indiana

We are finishing out our visit in Detroit next week. Here are some photos form the visit so far. We spent a few days in Indiana for my Grandfather's memorial service and have had some days to relax with family in Michigan. Enjoy!

7 comments:

SueAnn said...

Wow those are some great pictures! It looks like you guys are having a great time!!

Hilarie said...

Wow! Those are all such beautiful pictures! You guys all look great and happy. Addy is growing so quick!

tiffany said...

fun pics! I love them! I can't believe how big your little brother Jonny is!... and is Addy going BLONDE? cute photos! I love the big family one at the end!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

such good photos... what kind of camera do you have?

Julianne said...

It looks like lots of fun stuff!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

Yah... I made it on your blog!!

I love you, Jen. I had such a good time with you! Wish you lived her still... ahhh the memories! ;)

Macy Perrone said...

i love these pics. looks like you had a fabulous time! we need to get together soon!