Before the Soiree, Derek took Aaliyah to see a movie. It's a Daddy Daughter tradition to see a new flick the morning before her birthday party. This year Derek and Aaliyah went to see the new Pixar movie: Wall-E. She had a wonderful time and wants to go on more dates with Daddy.

The gorgeous event was a big hit! We made tiaras-crowns, painted our nails and face, had a photo shoot,played with bubbles, played games with water balloons using a parachute and then decorated our very own cupcakes while we listened to the original Fancy Nancy story!
We had a wonderful turn out. Thanks to everyone who helped make this a special day for Aaliyah.
7 comments:
Cute ideas! I love the daddy date idea! What a gorgeous birthday girl!
So darling! We are so sorry we missed it! Aaliyah is getting so old. And her hair is so cute! :) You are so talented Jenny. The party looks great and creative!
Ok you win the mom of the year! SO cute Jenny!
Aaliyah's party looked like a hit! I saw this website on my friend's blog, that made me think of you. You may have already seen it. Check it out: http://www.bakerella.blogspot.com/
I saw this website & thought of you.
http://www.bakerella.blogspot.com/
Happy Birthday sweet girl! Looks like fun! I love her new haircut as well! Great job Jenny on the party! Love ya'
looks so fun! I just realized that Aaliyah looks just like my mom when she was younger.
Post a Comment