The night before Easter we had a mini photo shoot with Derek's parents and colored our Easter eggs.



To color our eggs we used food coloring, vinegar and warm water. I was really happy with the end result. The eggs were even brighter than the coloring kits that you get at the store. I will do this again next year!

Aaliyah had a wonderful time coloring the eggs with her Papa and all of us. She loves the color pink! So she chose to dye most of her eggs that color.
1 comment:
It looks like you had a great Easter! Your girls are so stinkin' cute! We miss you guys too, I wish we could still drive a couple hours and be able to see you! One of these days, until then it is so nice to be able to peek in and see what your family is up to on your blog. Take Care! SueAnn
Post a Comment