We have a crab sandbox in our backyard that we love to play in. Here is a fun shot of the girls playing in the sandbox today. Aaliyah is dumping out the sand while Adyson is watching her big sister in action.
PS I failed to mention that I'm so jealous you are playing outside. It's almost (cross your fingers) warm enough to go outside not completely bundled here... but not quite "play in the sand" warm.... lucky little devils!
3 comments:
good photo jen! How about you move back to Utah and we become world renowned photographers? :-) Love ya!
PS I failed to mention that I'm so jealous you are playing outside. It's almost (cross your fingers) warm enough to go outside not completely bundled here... but not quite "play in the sand" warm.... lucky little devils!
that is such a cute shot! I love it!
Post a Comment