Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Houston Ink

This morning Derek found our Princess Aaliyah with her door closed and the light on. Hmmm??? See for yourself...

Aaliyah says she was "getting ready for Halloween". Her tattoos even made it to the bottom of her feet. Needless to say she did not go to her Pre-K this morning. 

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Now THAT is hillarious! I love it. She has this look on her face like, I know you WANT me to be sorry, so I'll pretend I am. Too cute.

Hilarie said...

Ooohhh... Little stinker-pot! She looks like a kitty that just swallowed a mouse!

Kristin- Stampin' Fanatic! said...

OMG!!! I cannot believe she did that... but tooo cute that she is "getting ready for Halloween"!

Ps. I love the new pics on the right. I remember when you came home and showed me that pic of you and Derek and told me you met the man you'd marry someday! ;) Love you!!!

tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! I'm seriously laughing so stinkin hard! what a little character! I love her!! haha!! where you dying??

Macy Perrone said...

it seems you have a budding artist on your hands! i love the look on her face...priceless!