
Here it is, number one...our first blog. We sat around tonight and watched videos of our experiences in 2005. Derek and I could not keep from reflecting on how much our lives have changed. Aaliyah is 4 years old and Adyson will be 6 months on Saturday. Our mornings consist of a plea from Aaliyah for toaster strudels, because they're loaded with sugar, and Mommy wants her to have organic waffles and jelly. Yummy, right? She is enrolled in Pre-K just up the road. We usually leave the house at 8:55am and arrive by 8:58am...it is wonderful. Aaliyah loves school and tells us she does not want to leave when we get there to pick her up. We are so proud of her. Along with being able to write her name, today she shared with us her ability to recite the pledge of allegience.
Adyson is another story. She is exercising now with as much crawling as she does. Her personality is very different from her big sister. Today she digested 2 little pieces of paper, at least we thought so, and then had it confirmed during a diaper change later on. Addy, as we call her, has two teeth on the bottom now and it is apparent that the rest are on the way. She has a funny way of talking to us, it involves a lot of growling and hysteric arm-waving. We love our little babushka!

Ruggles is a local restaurant we fell in love with. They have an apple and walnut salad with feta cheese and vinaigrette dressing that is so good. Last night we took a stab at making it ourselves and had a nice meal out of it...so good, so good. General Conference was terrific. Derek and I took an approach he used perviously and wrote down specific questions before the sessions. As we watched we were amazed by how quickly we had answers and direction for our family needs.
4 comments:
Great job Jenny! I love it. That picture of the girls is darling and Ruggles - YUM YUM! It's been so long since I have been there!
Jenny... I'm so proud of you! Welcome to the blogging world! I love it!! Your girls are so adorable! Love ya!!
Hey Jenny.... Its Lindsay (Kemp) Larsen. I found your blog off of Tiffany's. Your little girls are sooo cute!! If you want to stop by my blog sometime its jorgenlars@blogspot.com
Jenny...sorry I too am peaking in on your blog. I saw you post on Hilarie's and was curious about how your family is doing. Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how big your oldest is, so cute.
I think it has been 3 or 4 years and we are still using the couch you and derek gave us. It really is still super comfortable. If you want to check out our blog its
http://glennandapril.blogspot.com
April White
Post a Comment